B05: Off-site course fees
Policy #: B05
Responsible authority: Business Operations
Approval authority: Director General
This Directive outlines additional procedures required to establish off-site course fees.
- Fees for courses offered off-site will be established:
- via Memorandum of Understanding with external parties; or
- Service Level Agreements with internal clients.
Procedures, roles and responsibilities
- The program areas are responsible for negotiating the final price of their course offered Off-Site in any of Canada's provinces. This price will include:
- Approved Off-Site Base Price; in addition,
- 100% cost recovery of SME costs including salary, travel, accommodations, meals, and incidentals
- 100% cost recovery of travel, accommodations, meals, and incidentals for CPC personnel required to deliver the course off-site
- For courses to be offered Off-Site in Nunavut, Yukon, or the Northwest Territories, at the Manager's discretion, cost recovery of SME costs and/or costs associated with the travel, accommodations, meals, and incidentals for CPC personnel may be waived.
- Prior to being sent for signature, completed MOU / SLA must be approved by:
- The Business Operations Manager
- OIC Advanced Police Training
Course Fees – B01
Course costs – B04
- Date modified: