B06: External reservations
Policy #: B06
Responsible authority: Business Operations
Approval authority: Canadian Police College Executive Director
Approval date: Fall 2016
The Canadian Police College offers facility rentals for external government agencies (Federal, Provincial, Municipal and International Law enforcement Agencies).
Facilities may be rented to the external private sector, at the discretion of the Executive Director.
Facilities include: Accommodations, Executive Meeting Room, Classrooms, Computer Classroom, Cafeteria, Bedrooms, Gymnasium, and a Lounge.
The CPC also offers a large variety of catering options. Catering services are provided in collaboration with Compass Canada. Sample meal plans and nutritional information can be found on the Compass Canada web site.
- Bookings and billing for bedrooms must be completed through a single rental agreement with the client group organizing the event. The CPC cannot create separate bookings and billing for each individual attending the event.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- Facilities are only available for the dates and times specified in the contract.
- Notification of cancellation or modifications must be received by the Registrar's Office, in writing, a minimum of 7 business days prior to the function/event date, otherwise a cancellation fee will apply:
- 4 to 7 business days before the event = minimum $50 or 50% of rental fees for facilities (classrooms/meeting rooms and bedrooms) and 100% for meal plans (if applicable).
- 3 business days or less before the event = 100% rental fee for facilities (classrooms/meeting rooms and bedrooms) and 100% for meal plans (if applicable).
- The client agrees to pay for any damage incurred to any part of the premises or equipment by any person invited, or participating in this function/event.
- The client may re-arrange the classroom set-up to suit their needs provided they return it to its original state at the end of the event.
- An additional mover's fee may be charged if the CPC is required to re-arrange the classroom set-up following us by the external group.
- External bookings requiring CPC staff to work on weekends may include an additional administrative fee over and above the facility rental fee.
- The CPC reserves the right to re-allocate space at its discretion, without prior notice.
Procedures, roles and responsibilities
- Price List for CPC facilities
- To book a room or request more information, the client may contact the Registrar's Office:
- Phone: 613-993-6033
- Email: email@example.com with the subject line "External Reservation"
- The Registrar's Office will provide the client with a fillable PDF form.
- The form, including all participants' names, will be completed and returned the firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 business days prior to commencement of event.
- The Registrar's Office will complete RCMP Form 4080 Rental Agreement and return it to the client for signature.
- The signed Rental Agreement must be returned to the Registrar's Office no later than 10 business days prior to commencement of event.
- CPC Financial Services will invoice the client upon completion of the event.
- Date modified: