Accommodations are booked and assigned the same time you register for your course. All rooms are priced at $ 75.00 per night (not including taxes).
Starting January 1, 2020, rooms will be priced at $ 85.00, $ 95.00 and $ 105.00 per night based on three arrangements:
- Single room with a private bathroom ($ 105.00)
- Single room with a shared bathroom between two rooms ($ 95.00)
- Single room with a common bathroom for each floor ($ 85.00)
Please note: rooms will be booked on a first come, first served basis and also in accordance with room availability.
If you have special requests or preferences, please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com. We welcome police officers who are in transit or vacationing when availability permits (regrettably we can't accommodate family members).
- Check-in: 1500 hrs
- Check-out: 1600 hrs
Each room has:
- a flat screen television with remote control and cable
- free Wi-Fi access
- a phone and clock radio
- bed linen, soap, towels and a hair dryer
Students and registered visitors can access the laundry, lounge, gym, library and exercise room seven days a week.
Students can also enjoy jogging trails along the Ottawa River and the use of complimentary bikes. Remember to bring your own helmet and to follow local bylaws and the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.
Chilliwack campus (CPC West)
Accommodations are booked the same time you register for your course. For room rates or special requests, please contact CPC West at 604-703-7500.
Each room has:
- a 32" flat screen television with remote control and cable
- climate control
- a hair dryer
- an in-room safe
Students can access computers and Internet connections in the main hotel building. There is also a gym, exercise room and walking and jogging trails along the Vedder River.
When you cancel or change your booking, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org in writing seven business days before the event date.
A cancellation fee will apply when:
- the Registrar's office receives your notification four (4) to six (6) business days before the event. You will be charged a minimum of $50 or 50% of the rental fee. Full charges apply for meal plans, as applicable.
- the Registrar's office receives your notification three (3) business days or less before the event. You will be charged 100% of the rental fee. Full charges apply for meal plans, as applicable.
- Date modified: