Policing and law enforcement partners from other countries are welcome to attend the advanced and specialized courses offered by the Canadian Police College. The College also conducts training abroad and provides technical expertise around the globe.
The International Programs branch is your single point of contact and will work with you to:
- Register to a course or program at the College in Canada.
- Discuss options to have courses delivered in your home country and to have these courses customized to meet your specific needs.
- Offer advice on courses and program selection.
- Prepare Letters of Arrangement (LOA) and Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) for the single delivery of a course or for multiple year arrangements.
To access these services or for other information, please contact the International Programs branch.
Courses available to International policing and law enforcement partners
Security cooperation and training are vital to meeting the ongoing threat of transnational criminality in Canada and abroad. The College is renowned for the quality of its faculty, which is comprised of experts from various jurisdictions and disciplines within the Canadian law enforcement community.
Over 50 advanced and specialized training courses and workshops are offered to policing and law enforcement partners every year and can be found under the following program areas:
- Investigative and Intelligence techniques
- Forensic identification
- Explosives disposal/investigations
- Technological Crime
- Leadership development for law enforcement executives
- Professional development for Aboriginal policing
- Date modified: