The Library maintains the largest and most comprehensive collection of police-related publications in Canada.
The Library collection focuses on specific subject areas including:
- Police science
- Police education
- Management and administration
- Social science and psychology
The collection is comprised of physical and electronic information resources including:
- 30,000 books, reports, studies, theses, etc.
- 2,500 videos and DVDs
- 260 active subscriptions to magazines, professional journals, and newsletters
- Back issues of articles
- Online research databases providing access to thousands of electronic journals and ebooks
- Official RCMP publications
As well, the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police has designated the library as the official repository for all theses produced by Canadian police officers.
The library accepts donations of Canadian police studies, theses, and reports in print or electronic format. Visit the contact us page for mailing information.
- Date modified: