2020 course calendar and Adjunct Faculty Program
The Canadian Police College (CPC) is pleased to announce that the 2020 course calendar is now available!
The CPC offers advanced and specialized training services at both its Ottawa and Chilliwack campuses, including off-site deliveries domestically and internationally.
The 2020 calendar will feature the following new courses:
- Technological Court Expert and Testimony (TCET)
- Global Executive Development in Policing program (GEDP)
- International Executive Development in Policing program (IEDP)
We also wish to inform you about our new initiative, the Adjunct Faculty Program, which is scheduled to come into effect January 2020, and will provide the following:
- Recognition of partner agency Subject-matter expert (SME) contributions to the college with credits towards tuition fee reductions
- Formal acknowledgment of SME roles and contributions within the CPC
- Improved selection and validation process of SME resources
- Development of partnerships in support of evolving training requirements and the value proposition of the CPC as an institution of choice
For more information, please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or by phone at 613-993-6033.
- Date modified: